Located in the heart of the city,
the Salón Regio is an emblematic and historical point of Vigo.
Designed by Gómez Román, the A Sede building housed the Mercantile and Industrial Association of the town of Vigo, which was remodelled by the Galician entity and reopened in 2018 as the official headquarters of RC Celta, after completing the remodelling designed by Alfonso Penela.
Located at A Sede, Rúa do Príncipe, 44, 36202 Vigo, Pontevedra
- 250square meters
- Divisible in 10 x 5 m blocks
- Rear projection screen 3,6 x 2,2 m
- Presidential stage
- Size: 6x3m
- 2 lifts for access
- 3 electric curtains, for space separation.
- Boxes for audience or for recording from above
- 4x Projector spotlight LED RGB
- 2x LED Bars RGB
- 2x Spotlight Cut LED
- 4 spectacular French lamps , that decorate the central hall areas
- 4x Shure CVG12 Table
- 2x Shure SM58 Wireless
- 2x Shure BLX14E/P31 Headband
- 4x Monitor PA JBL Eon One Pro
- XLR Cables
- Analogic mixing table Soundcraft EPM12
- Palmer PPB20
One of the main traits this location offers is its large multipurpose space which maintains its original style, and the versatility it grants in order to host a vast array of events.
This iconic hall is available for rent to public entities, private entities and non-governmental organizations that carry out all types of activities.
You can take a look at all the events that have been organised in the Salón Regio at our events list to get an idea of the wide variety of activities that can be carried out in it..